Sunday, January 29, 2006

everybody's changing.
even i did notice the change in most of the people i knew.
but 1 thing's for sure!
i sure do love them alot!
PUIFUN! SAMANTHA! JIE(GRACE)!

they're the people that's always there for me. i treat them as my ALIBABA. it's some sort of a clan. =) they are the people whom i can trust, whom i can share my secrets with. unlike some people whom i do not want to mention. incorrigible, terrible, vegetable! AHAHAHAHAHA!! -shakes head- we even sit near each other.

they rock my world! love ya guys loads! XD


i wonder. why do i always laugh at little little things? and i laugh real loud. i always seems to be laughing at every single minute. sometimes, i do laugh even if i fall down. -.-"


i wanna travel through time, making my happiest moments last forever. i love you :D

No comments: